Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009

So we've had a lovely relaxing time and now it's time to get on with life. 2009, God willing, will bring new blessings and challenges and we look forward to those.

For now we are making soup (I'm addicted!) and enjoying the slightly milder weather. Mike is working at demolishing the old kitchen at the new place and I'm trying to catch up with things this end while I can still bend over and reach up etc etc!

We are now over 20 weeks pregnant...our next scan in on 21st Jan when we get a lot of the medical side of things checked and we may know the sex of the baby which would be amazing! Now that we are in the 'next year' our due date - 1st June - doesn't really seem very far away so I'm trying to make the most of this time when it's just us...I would have liked a little longer to be a couple but time wasn't on our side so we had to move things on...they just happened a little faster that I had imagined!!!

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

Hi! Thanks for the comments on our blog. And hurray for your blog updates. :) Your blog is how I attempt to get my fill of England (trying to convince the husband to make a return trip soon!).

I have indeed looked at Jane Brockett's blog. It's www.yarnstorm.blogs.com. I love her work.

Kirstin