Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blenheim



.

We had a great trip to Blenheim Palace in Woodstock. I really wanted to go here before the baby comes so am delighted we actually did it.
The day was beautiful. We looked round the house, enjoyed the Winston Churchill exhibition particularly. I'd like to go back when I'm back to normal and don't need to keep sitting down with my bump.
We had a lovely lunch in the restaurant sitting overlooking the water gardens.
The tickets were expensive but they allow us in for a year so hopefully we will go back and see more of the gardens during the year.

2 comments:

the voice of melody said...

Glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you're doing well. Loved the baby shoes a couple of posts down. Simply the cutest ever! :)

Barbara said...

Such an interesting house to visit and so much h istory. Grounds nice too. I find it interesting seeing different people's photos of these places as well as my own. Everyone has a different eye.

Best wishes for the imminent delivery.