Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A fun afternoon


My friend Ali came from Bournemouth to visit Martha and as she is a photographer, she did Martha's first photo shoot!

It was an exciting day, so exciting that Martha hardly woke up -
Ali captured her with her eyes open just for a few moments.



Mike and I with a sleeping Martha Kitty


Mummy and Martha!

We had tea and cake and the boys went off for a walk and to see the other house
while Ali and I had a chat and took more photos.
It was so lovely to see them as we hadn't been together since
Christmas 2007 - way too long.
It seems a long way back when Ali, Abi and I spent Friday evenings
together in Sutton - happy days!

Come back and see us soon, Ali & John !

1 comment:

Green Freak said...

heyy nice blog!!! visit my blog... greenfreaxunited.blogspot.com

nice job!! :DDD