Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa


We loved having Grandma and Grandpa to stay for a few days.
Mike's dad helped at the new house a lot, including making the oak stand for the washbasin in the bathroom that I had planned in my head but didn't have the skills to make!

Janet pottered about with me and Martha ...we walked into town a few times, had lunch out with Becky and the kids, went to Ikea and stuffed the car full of unexpected things and the nice Ikea men had to close my boot with string for us to get home (two wall cabinets from the bargain corner were just too good to miss) Mike's face was a picture when I drove up to the house..and not in a good way!!


We carved a pumpkin, made soup and cupcakes, caught up with news and Martha had lots of cuddles and attention.

No comments: