Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Birthday loveliness


Birthday dinner in Leamington Spa

Cupcakes at the Yew Tree Cafe

Canal boats by the aquaduct

Vietnamese sushi


Birthday teapot


I celebrated my birthday at the beginning of the month and I really enjoyed it! Lots of lovely presents arrived mostly in the mail - a new lovely fuschia-coloured handbag, Benefit make-up, shoes from Next, a Gino cookbook, a case of bath goodies, Amazon vouchers - I was thoroughly spoilt.
On the day we went to music class, had sushi for lunch, chatted on the phone to several people then Martha and I met a friend with her little boy and we walked by the canal and went to a cafe at a craft centre at Wootton Wawen. The next day I had lunch out at our local Christian cafe with my parents (lovely there and very child-friendly) and that night Mike and I finally made it to see the King's Speech with dinner at Pizza Express beforehand (I love that place :))- it really was a fun couple of days.

No comments: