Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Celebrations


We celebrated my Dad's birthday.
 Martha and I made a cake and we had a lovely afternoon then sent my parents off to hear the Warwickshire Boys Choir in Leamington Spa
 (they were finalists in 2010)


Mike and I celebrated 5 years of being married


Martha and I made anniversary cakes for Daddy. As I have a back problem at the moment we didn't go out for our meal instead we called for a takeaway but it wasn't that great. Never mind, we had flowers and cake, what more do you need!


The biggest celebration this month has been my parents' Golden Wedding - 50 years!!! 
We had a lovely evening meal with them and Martha loved the sparklers on the dessert and saying "cheers" with the mimosas.


A few balloons and Martha is straight into party mode!


Cutting the cake! This was a gorgeous cake from a local baker.

No comments: