Monday, December 12, 2011

Mad times...


It's Monday and already I feel I am running late and overwhelmed! After our meal out on Friday which was hectic what with the canapes and the usual nothing-to-wear problems, we tidied the house on Saturday morning, went to view a new car (still undecided) grabbed some lunch out and then went to a Praise Day at church followed by home and more tidying. Next day was church and Sunday Club then a Sunday Club meeting then we had friends over for lunch with 3 lovely kids so it was a  mad but fun afternoon. In the evening I did wrapping as we were meeting friends for lunch in Banbury today and somewhere this morning I did a very tiny bit of work, starting at 6am :)
Tonight it's dinner, a Waitrose shopping evening then some accounts work.
My scrapbooking and tax are running behind and I don't know where to find more hours except to give up sleep !!!

No comments: