Thursday, January 05, 2012

Twelfth Night


Martha decides to wear bunny ears to Tesco and when we visit friends for a playdate - we are ready for spring!!


Beautiful tulips to make the house less bare now that the decorations are gone. 


Eating up the Christmas chocolate after reading  about "Zoe and Beans" going to the north pole and meeting a polar bear. 


The Christmas season is over for sure now and I'm quite glad to get the house back to normal and be returning to some routines. I loved the twinkly tree this year and we had a great time but it feels like a new start now that it's all packed and tidied away. 

1 comment:

Little House By The Sea said...

Hello, Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. We only live about a fifteen minute drive from Beamish so can go quite a lot.
I have just bee looking through your blog, you have some lovely posts and photographs. I have however fallen in love with the red tea pot. I will book mark your site and pop by again soon. Happy New Year,
Sarah x
if you get this comment twice I'm sorry but blogger is playing up.