Monday, January 08, 2007

January 8th - Monday & Raining

Well, I had a busy weekend away (but not far) It was my annual conference with the company I work for/with. I work from home which is great and once a year they treat us to a weekend away to motivate us, get to know us and answer questions. Oh yes, along with a champagne reception and a gala dinner (we are spoilt!) Great new things are planned for this year so it's all very exciting!

Can't wait to get started so I've been doing some prep work this morning in between making stilton, onion and potato soup and emailing a few people who I am due to contact. All this along with listening to a new Matt Redman CD. I just love being able to work from home doing something I love that never feels stressy or horrible. What a difference to my previous corporate life!!! I am so thankful ******

My biggest achievement today - sourcing fuschia pink A4 envelopes!! Way to go!

No comments: