Monday, February 19, 2007

Friday 16th


Unexpectedly I ended up driving to Cheltenham to visit a craft fair - like a mini Crafts Alive - it was very good. I bought some quilting quarters and also a cross stitch to do of a stable scene - it gives me 10 months to get it done in time for next Christmas! I enjoyed lunch with Janet and Gillian then came home to get ready for our Valentine Celebration.

First we had Sabai - new from Tesco - it's white wine with hibiscus then I made beef stroganoff followed by Toblerone mouse which was rich but lovely (had to finish off the next day as it was too much)

200g Toblerone
150 mls of double cream whipped
3 tblsp of water
1 egg white whipped

Melt the Toblerone in the microwave with the water, fold in the cream then fold in the egg white. Chill for 3 hours. The nougat-y bits set in the bottom, a nice crunchy bit at the end.

No comments: