Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Planning a Trip



We are making plans for a little adventure in April. Friends invited us along on a short break to Rome which is lovely but we have decided to extend the trip and travel on to Venice afterwards. I've been to Rome before and whilst I would love to see it again - of course- I always enjoy a new place. So, a bit of both. Mike will get to see Rome - he particularly wants to see the Sistine Chapel, we'll get to hang out with our four friends and then we will whisk ourselves away on a train journey into Venice. Cannot wait, it's too exciting by far!

2 comments:

Tracy x said...

how lucky are you?!
t x

Mary said...

Do you have room for me please? This sounds like a fun time - Rome is so gorgeous, and Venice - well yet to visit there but know it's wonderful and on my list!