Thursday, February 25, 2010

Catch Up

Since moving house in December our computer life has been a little slow hence the lack of blogging so it's time to catch up. I'm still debating about phones, laptops, notebooks, Apple etc and really could do with making a decision for business reasons but I'm still weighing it all up.

For now...a Christmas selection...


The fab cake class I went to at the Centre that we go to. Martha went into creche and I made a cake, made almond paste and then made royal icing. It was a nice switch-off time and I knew it was the only way I would get a cake made this year.



We had a fantastic meal at church with amazing entertainment and a sing-a-long. The tables were beautiful, the food wonderful and it was a lovely festive evening. Martha was great all night and we got to stay for it all which was another bonus.




Cradle Club Christmas Party - they had reindeer - it was very exciting for mummies!



Martha cried at Santa at first but then she was quite taken with him.

We moved house on 5th December and my parents moved down from Scotland on the 17th December - what a mad month it was. They sold their house after 40 years to come and live nearby us. We celebrated with a bottle of Bolly and a meal.

No comments: