Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cotswold Wildlife Park

Our trip to Burford for the Cotswold Wildlife Park was amazing. My dad had wanted to take Martha for months as she loves animals and my uncle and cousin's visit was the perfect opportunity. So we all headed off in 2 cars complete with picnic (although forgot the plates so we had to stop in Stow to buy some paper ones...) 

The proximity of the animals was fantastic, the train ride round was good, the guidebook well worth the money and I popped into the shop for 5 minutes to see if there was anything good that I could tuck away. They had the Schleich animals so I got 3 that we had seen that day, a zebra-print windmill and an activity book that I will put away for future called "Things to do on a Camping Trip". 





My dad and Martha looking in at the lions.


The meerkats were funny but a little shy.

No comments: