Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Busy time.


This weekend was good but hectic with Mike's parents here to help with wardrobe fitting. We took Grandma to Nature Tots and the NCT second hand sale which was great as we got loads of books, puzzles and I got a few clothes for Martha. 
I was also doing Sunday Club, the story was Jonah so we had fun with a basin of water and various props before coming home for Sunday dinner.
We had some nice evenings together but it all seemed to fly past very quickly and before we knew it they were heading home again. 
In between this Mike and I have been doing our will so we have had lots of conversations about that and tonight it seemed to come together with the solicitor which I'm hoping means I won't lie awake thinking about it now! We did it under Will Aid which is a great initiative by solicitors for charity. You still pay the same but the charity benefits. 
Since the weekend Martha and I have had a play date with a home ed. family here in town and we have also baked lots for our coffee morning today. Martha helped with making the cupcakes. 

No comments: