Friday, April 06, 2007

Sunny!


Well, the rest of the week has been glorious - like summer. I bumped into Lynn with her 2 daughters so that was really nice, I lay out on the lawn reading and snoozing and having a drink - perfect for April 5th. Bought a sheet and pillows at the charity shop (and of course a stack of books) We went to N&Bs for a yummy dinner last night - chicken with roast potatoes, garlic, bacon and veg. Still thinking about it today...
Today has been busy - all go - since before 7am despite it being Good Friday. Mike was up early to go to work so I just started my work too. Lots of cleaning, de-cluttering, packing away plus I baked a cake to take to A&E's tomorrow, spoke to my lovely mum amd my lovely mum-in-law and this afternoon I met Mike and I went to buy my Navman - hopefully that will make my working life much easier.
We both did some work in the garden and then we had salmon with veg casserole. Looking forward to our weekend away very much and also my fair on Monday at Carnforth Station where Brief Encounter was filmed - can't wait to see it and then of course I will have to watch the movie again.

No comments: