Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Took a little time...


Had a lovely few days in sunny Scotland. Saw various people - lunch with Abi, Auntie Rosie came over, coffee and caramel shortcake with Karen, far too much food at Primo with Jo and Linda and a very late night!, and my fave place to eat in the west end - Stazione with Helen.
Also visited the Country Living Fair in Glasgow with my mum (my dad treated us to the tickets!) We had a really nice day out...met some bloggers, bought dahlia bulbs, cupcakes books, was given felted soap (truly gorgeous!) topped up on Thorncroft cordials as I had run out and they are wonderful - pink ginger, my fave and this time trying out cranberry & hibiscus too. Mum chose elderflower.
On the Saturday I did a school fair which was very well organised particularly for the kids then I drove home. On Sunday we had Mike's aunt, uncle and cousin over which was lovely as I didn't know them and we had a great time with them - good conversations.
All last week I have had a stall in a nursery and although it was fun and very nice I was totally shattered! Lots of early nights last week and a lot of pottering and long baths at the weekend.

No comments: