Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday

Half way through the week and it's not so sunny. My mum and dad are at my cousin's holiday house in Rothesay (Scotland) and they have been sitting on the beach soaking up the sun and eating breakfast on the patio!! They certainly have the best of the weather, I feel I am in the wrong country right now.
Anyway, last night we went to see a fabulous play. It was called "I, Witness" and it was about Easter week, the events leading up to Jesus' death. It was much more lively than I expected - there was a Cilla-like chat show host taking comments on what had happened, a late night politics programme and lots of market-place banter. Our friend Dave was in it and was great as Barrabus, who may have been the first convert after Jesus' death. It had just the right mix of crowdpleaser lines and seriously moving parts. Perhaps it will have to tour...I'd certainly love to see it again.

No comments: