Wednesday, December 06, 2006

19 days until Christmas

It's 6th December - I can't believe it!!

We haven't started writing our cards yet. I'm still doing my tax return (yuk) and keep feeling I must finish it first.

Last night I made these great potato wedges (thanks Auntie Rosie!) They are so easy and quick and like you get in Frankie & Benny's. Here's the recipe....
....cut potatoes into wedges ( at least one medium potato per person, depending how hungry you are!) dip into a bowl of cold water and then dry on a clean tea towel. Put a glug of olive oil and some salt and pepper into a bowl and mix the wedges into this. Place on a baking tray at 190 for 30/45 mins. Serve with sour cream...yummy!

Tonight we go to church to have a go at some carols that we are going to present at the Rest Home next week.

Every so often I'm stopping for a cup of Lady Grey (I guess Earl Grey's sister or wife!?) and trying to do some internet Christmas shopping.

I read Job chapter 8 this morning - Bildad's speech to Job. He says if you think your life was so great yesterday just you wait to see what God has in store for you - it's so much better!

Back to tax.....!!

No comments: