Wednesday, December 20, 2006

20th December - 5 days to go.


It's over a week since I last posted.

My parents came to stay at the weekend. It was fun and busy. We went to my cousin's baptism which was a great evening.

I have been sorting out my apartment to rent out which I could do without being busy with at this time of year.

We went to the family carol service at church which was lively and had beautiful nativity images posted on the big screen.

Today I am supposed to be baking this beautiful prune & brandy cake that I found a recipe for but so far haven't done it (just soaked the prunes in brandy). I have to go to the shop for baking powder & it's so misty and damp outside. Need to wrap presents too...hopefully lots in tissue paper as that's easier.

The pic is of a Chester street with Christmas lights.

No comments: