Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Back again!

It's only a month since I started this and already I'm slow at updating!

Well, what's been happening. I've been to scotland for 3 weeks to do some work which was good. Mike came to visit me there which was good and we got to visit the church in Edinburgh and catch up with our friends there. We also heard a great speaker (Tony) talking about how we categorise sin and we have a sliding scale of what sin is acceptable and we can even laugh about (eg speeding) and what sins we think are totally unacceptable BUT God sees this differently and says that if we have sinned on one point we are guilty of them all. It made me think about how condemnatory I can be and how much I can lack compassion.

We've received and seen quite a lot of people's wedding pics of us so that has been fun!

Abi and I went out to dinner together in Glasgow - we had a moroccan meal in L'Argent on St Vincent Street. The mint tea at the end was good and reminded us of our trip to Istanbul.

On Friday I travelled back home via Gretna Green and it was great to be back. We have only been married 6 weeks and I have been away for 3 of them! No more trips for a while we hope (apart from at Christmas and we're together then)

No comments: