Friday, March 02, 2007

It's my birthday!!


Today 2nd March is my birthday. I've had a lovely morning, fresh coffee first thing sitting in the conservatory, reading my book, answering the phone to friends and family, watching a robin and a wren in the garden and looking at a perfect blue sky.

After a little while I've gotten around to doing some prep work for tonight. Well, I am working all evening so a little "me" time on my birthday must surely be allowed?! Very relaxing.

I am pretty much packed but Mike still has to add his things to the case. I'm debating about which coat to take - smart wool coat with no hood or big warm cream baby cord coat with hood??? Also do I swap my handbag (which only matches the cream coat) for a brown leather duffel bag? Would fit lots more in, and would match the other coat better....hmmm...decisions...what's a girl to do?

Lovely presents from the in-laws including DVDs - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall and Portrait of A Lady - can't wait to watch them! - I'm almost tempted to take my mini DVD player away with me but no, I will wait to watch them when back home.

Well, it's time to make some sweet potato soup for a late lunch.

No comments: