Thursday, March 01, 2007

Working...

Been busy sorting stock out as I'm getting ready to have a stall at 4 Pamper/Indulgence nights over the next week which is pretty hectic for me. Looking forward to it though and just hoping I can find all the places ok.
The cat from the end of the road is in with me right now. He came running to the door as soon as I parked the car - he knows I am a soft touch!
Went to market today and bought 2 sweet potatoes, 2lbs of jersey potatoes, 1lb of Lincolnshire potatoes, 1 head of broccoli, 1lb of flat mushrooms, 5 parsnips, a celeriac and 2 leeks all for £9.60 which is pretty good and will keep us going for over a week now, especially as we are away at the weekend.
Tonight I am going to make a pie with chicken leeks and mushroom and topped with potato - like a shepherd's pie.
Tonight I am going to start packing as tomorrow will be busy. We're off to Amsterdam on Saturday - our first trip abroad together! Looking forward to it as I haven't been there since I was a child. The bulb fields may not yet be open to the public, we'll see. Hoping to do the Van Gogh museum and Anne Frank's house at least.

No comments: