Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Is it over?!

I've been thinking for a while that my blogging has come to an end. I do still read many other blogs but have chosen to do other things rather than blog myself. I started blogging in 2006 and in many ways it would be a shame to end this now as it has been a good record of our life (the main reason I started to blog) so I have decided I will give it another whirl and see how it goes.

So for now a round up of summer photos from 2010.......

Kirkcudbright and a visit to Hornell's house and
fabulous garden - a wish realised.


Tarbert, Argyll in glorious sunshine.
We had a week near there with friends - perfect!


Westport Beach, Scotland in July


Crarae Gardens, National Trust for Scotland


My beloved Glasgow in the rain and a visit to The Glasgow Boys exhibition at
the art gallery.


Our sunny girl in her sunnies!

An afternoon at Charlecote Manor, Warwickshire. Our local NT property.



Mike's special birthday - a family BBQ in the garden.


Sunny September
Martha and I had a day out to Wallingford to meet Mike's cousin
.

A Miffy cake for Martha - she loves Miffy!

A wonderful evening at the Jane Austen Tour at Stoneleigh.
The beach at Barmouth where we have an annual holiday with all Mike's family.
It was a lovely and busy summer for us which has meant way too many scrapbook pages for me to fit in my album! A great complaint.



No comments: