Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Books, baking & bags


Martha and I had a trip to the library which Martha loves - so much so, that she had a little meltdown when we were leaving as she wanted to "stay inna libey" so we had to forego the usual sticker to make a point about good behaviour!
Today we returned nice and quietly and got the sticker of course!
Before we scuttled out yesterday I managed to borrow a book for myself "Cool Camping" which is lovely as it shows many of the places we visited during our holiday.



Martha got a great haul of books which will be read several times and returned for a new batch very soon.


We also made our first batch of bread - I have wanted to make bread for years so I have finally done it. The mixture was stickier than I imagined so I will tweak it a little. I followed the recipe from TheQuinceTree65



Homemade bread is always so yummy.
I have frozen most of it to stop me eating it all straight away.


Popped into Leamington and spotted this bag which feels so holiday-ish that I had to buy it.

No comments: