Friday, July 22, 2011

Charlecote Nursery

This summer I have had a few trips to Charlecote Nursery which is just so lovely - it's across from the National Trust house (Charlecote Park where the Lucy family lived - fabulous orangery tearoom and croquet on the lawn if you wish) and is worth a wander and a plant purchase or two, they also sell fruit, veg and ice cream and fresh bunches of flowers that are grown there.
Definitely a great choice for a simple daycation.

I'm really getting hooked on the camping lark - having borrowed the Cool Camping Scotland book from the library I am now planning a trip to Norfolk with a friend - we are spoilt for choice on where to stay - all the campsites on the website look so unique and inviting and many allow campfires which is fab. We will take 2 tents and she will take her dog and I will have Martha so it should work out pretty well.


I told Martha we were planning a trip next month and she said "I take my boots" so she is all set to go!


No comments: