Monday, September 01, 2008

More of our spring & summer





During the spring/summer I've been to Scotland for some work, we visited Mike's aunt & uncle in Newbury, we also visited his parents in the new Jag XF (borrowed!) When the roof was down it would blow your head off, my whim of an open top car has finally been put to rest.

I've done loads of business networking which has been fun and productive.
Mike has started a new sideline business which has kept us both busy in fits and starts and he has also completed a course to allow him to officially install woodburning stoves (he's done this for friends & family for years)

We had a really lovely weekend with family on the Wirral, enjoyed Ness Botanical Gardens, visited Betws-y-Coed, enjoyed playing with our niece. (see pics)

My aunt has been to stay a couple of times from Scotland.

We went to stay with friends in Shropshire and visited Portmeirion from there, had a fab lunch at Castle Deudrath. I have wanted to visit this village for a long time, plus my wedding china is from here (the Botanics range)

We got a new Starbucks in town - hurray! Loving those skinny iced caramel lattes.
I did stalls at lots of fairs and fundraisers over the summer which I enjoyed.

1 comment:

dan dan said...

cool , i am so glad to come here~