Thursday, September 18, 2008

Turning to Autumn

.

Having a super-busy week.
Been to Lichfield and admired the cathedral before doing some work there, been to Sutton Coldfield for an enjoyable meeting, have done a Macmillan coffee morning in Warwick with a lovely group of ladies, attended 2 meetings in the evenings. Today I'm speaking at a meeting in Solihull (great Jimmy Spices lunch though!) and then trotting off to deliver goody bags for a Yummy Mummy event on Saturday and tomorrow I have get up and leave at ridiculous o'clock and drive to Southampton (will be a fab meeting when I get there though)
I have enjoyed all the autumn scenery on my travels - that has been a real highlight of this week.
Off for a drink and to have a nice yellow plum now....just to keep me going until that lunch....

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Annie - have had fun reading back through your posts since you 'returned' and see you've had a busy Summer - great pics.

Umm, those blackberries look so good - we don't see many wild ones over here and packaged ones in the stores are nowhere near as good - too big, like most everything American!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope to have pics and stories of my month in France - looking forward to going away for a while, seeing family, and taking a side trip to Aix en Provence and the Luberon towns/villages where I plan to visit lots of markets. Of course can't buy much as I'm going with just one suitcase this time!

Will have just one day in London on the way back - and will hit M&S and Tesco for the necessities of life!

See you later.
Enjoy Autumn in lovely England - hopefully it's a dry one.